ANA Receives Prestigious 5-Star Rating from SKYTRAX
ANA has achieved the highest possible rating from SKYTRAX every year since 2013.
Japanese carrier one of only 11 airlines to receive top rating in 2019.
All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan's largest and 5-Star airline for seven consecutive years, was recently selected by the international air transport rating organization SKYTRAX as one of only 11 global 5-Star airlines. Even more impressive is that this commendation has been awarded to ANA for the last seven years, giving it an outstanding track record of success.
- ANA introduced ANA Baggage Drop service at Fukuoka Airport, joining Haneda and Sapporo (New Chitose) as the third airport to offer these convenient services to ANA passengers.
- At international airports, ANA is updating its signage to simplify the boarding process, as well as providing enhanced training to lobby attendants.
- ANA has renovated the domestic loungesOpens in a new window at Osaka (Itami), Fukuoka, and Okinawa (Naha) Airports.*ANA LOUNGE at Okinawa (Naha) Airport will be renovated in autumn 2019.
- Narita Airport's ANA LOUNGE at Satellite 4 and Narita Airport's ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE have been expanded.- Opening hours for Haneda International Airport's ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE located near gate 114 were extendedOpens in a new window to allow passengers greater use of the lounge at night.
- ANA made Domestic ANA Wi-Fi internet service freeOpens in a new window and then expanded Wi-Fi availability to 100 aircraft while also increasing the number of video programs. Additionally, international First Class passengers are now able to use ANA Wi-Fi internet service free of charge.
- ANA has also modernized in-flight diningOpens in a new window by expanding options for passengers to select meals prior to departure and pre-order a range of dishes from ANA's premium THE CONNOISSEURS collaboration meal program.
- In-flight meal tray sizes and volume were increased in international Economy Class for North America, Europe, Oceania and some Asia routes.
- ANA completely revamped sleepwear and in-flight amenity kits for First Class and Business Class.- The in-flight safety video was updated with a Kabuki themeOpens in a new window to add a touch of Japanese tradition.
- Enhanced lounge staff training to boost customer service.- A new curriculum for flight attendants was introduced to encourage them to think from the passenger's perspective.
- A contest was held for flight attendantsOpens in a new window and airport ground staffOpens in a new window to encourage all employees at ANA Group to enhance their service skills.ANA will continue striving to offer enhanced service to all passengers in order to make the travel experience as convenient and comfortable as possible.
The Philippines’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific Air (PSE: CEB) took delivery of a brand-new ATR 72-600 aircraft
ANA has been recognized for the "World's Best Airport Services" category by Skytrax.
ANA Named the Number One International Airline by the Japanese Customer Satisfaction Index Survey